MOM. DAUGHTER. SISTER IN CHRIST.
Light seeker, wanderlust dreamer, free spirit with a wild heart, lover of all things pink and sparkly. Looking to leave a little sparkle everywhere I go.
a few things about me
- I believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- I was saved and set free through the blood of the Lamb
- I’m a single mom of a hilarious + smart teenager
- My nickname is “sparkles” for my love of all things pink + sparkly
- I bring a high energy and tend to be too much for people
- I could literally survive on sushi + taco bell + sprite
- I love hot tea and the whistle when the water is ready
- I may or may not have a shoe addiction, don’t check the closet
- I love to be organized, but also love organized chaos
This handsome young man is my heartbeat.
I am so THANKFUL for him! Thankful I get to love him, hug him, laugh with him, cry with him, teach him, dream with him, learn through him, pray for him, cheer him on, document his life, and one of my favorites, negotiate with him. He’s really good at that.
They tell you not to blink when babies are born, and I used to think people were crazy. I believed what everyone said but didn’t realize how fast it would go.
He makes me so proud. I can’t believe I only have one year left with him. He is fully independent, but I am thankful for the moments he lets me have when he still needs mom.
He’s my greatest success and my happiest moment.